Instructions to participate in the #CreateEnergizeLead Photo Challenge
- Follow @kidsyogacon on Instagram
- Post a picture on Instagram that responds to the challenge question: How does this year’s conference theme of “Create. Energize. Lead” show up in your life–in your community? When you see people creating, energizing, leading…capture it, and share!
- Tag us in your photo @kidsyogacon
- Description: You may include a short (1-2 sentence) description to support the theme of your photo if you so choose.
- Include the hashtag, #CreateEnergizeLead in your description.
- Timing: Competition will run for 1 week, Aug. 8 – 14
- Submissions: You may submit up to one photo submission each day during the competition. Only one photo submission is required for entry.
- Judging & Price: Photos will be judged based on the effectiveness to creatively answer the challenge question. Judging will take place and the winner announced during the week of Aug. 15. Check back Aug. 19 to see the winning photo! GRAND PRIZE: One complementary registration for National Kids Yoga Conference 2016. Already registered for this year’s event? Yes, the winner CAN share the pass with a friend.
- Full rules